Friday, September 23, 2011

Appreciate that, Tigallo




What up brehs,

This is something new, a section of the internet dedicated to the working (in between working?) breh all over the world. Or, at least in my own little section of the world.

All praises unto Mr. Coleman, otherwise known as Phonte. I'm riding down the street listening to Charity Starts at Home (which, IMO is the best album of 2011), and was struck with the idea of a blog that hits closer to what's important to me.

Since I'm on my grown man shit, my blog should reflect that too, no?

Don't expect a lot from a nigga though, Niggas got jobs, b (Or not. #kanyeshrug.)

Meanwhile, y'all seen this shit? One of the many OF bangers, which I had no idea there was a video to:



I'm out b, (c) @PoRatchetTeacha

No comments:

Post a Comment