Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's on your dash?

 
Sup Brehs and Breh-ettes.

I hope you all had a crack-tastic holiday. I went home (to Memphis, duh) and kicked it tough with my brehs, so I'm Gucci.

However, while I was tripping the light fantastic, I didn't get any work done, and I'm paying for it now. Thus, a filler blog post. What's on you all's minds right now? Here's what I'm looking at:




Elon James White talks about OWS' recent rude awakening with the NYPD and the underlying issues therein, even though brehs and breh-ettes with high melanin content already kind of knew about that.

The Herm-Train is finally de-railed, and those were aghast at the possibility of him being a serious contender for the presidency can finally breathe again. I wonder what his wife is thinking right now. If I was Herm, I'd guard my nuts.

One of my favorite bloggers drops her usual heat re: race, class, and accountability.

If you play flash games (I do), the people behind the Armed With Wings series have come through again. Have you played? Let me know how it is.

I met a new friend over the holidays, and she told me about her job. Now telecommuting is on my radar. Don't know what it is or how to go about doing it? Check this out.

Undun hits stores and itunes on December 6. They let a banger slide recently though, as a holiday treat. Download it here.

And finally, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stephen Colbert have a conversation. The talk itself is as awesome as the concept.



So what's on your dash? What stories are you paying close attention to today? Let a breh know.

No comments:

Post a Comment